Google
 

Monday, June 18, 2007

New toy for the tank...

I will be setting up a calcium reactor for the sps tank within the next few weeks. Due to the limited space underneath the tank, I will have to look for a ca-reactor with a small footprint. My initial choice was the Shuran JetStream Pico but after doing some research and getting some feedbacks from pico's user, I decided to look for something else. I finally found one which should fit, it's the Elos REA 120. I placed the order with Elos USA and have it ship to my local fish store. For the CO2 regulator, I bought the Aquariumplants.com CO2 regulator with solenoid & needle valve. I also purchased a 5lb CO2 tank. I will post more update of the ca reactor as the setup progress.

Elos REA 120 box
Contents of the package
The REA 120
Bubble-Counter

The nano-cube project is still on hold until the replacement tank arrives, which should be today. I will post more updates once the tank is setup.

No comments: