Google
 

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Coming Soon: BioCube 14

Well, I took the plunge today and purchased an Oceanic BioCube 14 from Ebay. As I'm running out of space in the 58G tank, setting up this nano tank will enable me to move all my zoas/palys, rics/yumas and lps corals into it. I will be able to designate the 58G as a SPS-only tank. I will post more updates once the new nano tank arrives.

from Oceanic website:
The new Oceanic® BioCube has all the necessary components built-in. Spend your time setting up your ideal environment, then plug it in and enjoy the results. It's that simple!
The BioCube features unique, high-quality components including Coralife® lighting and can be used for salt water or fresh water setups.

- Integrated wet/dry biological filtration
- Two Compact Fluorescent Lamps- Lunar Blue, Moon Glow LED Lights
- Dual filter intakes
- one to skim the surface and one on the bottom
- Viewing window for filtration water pump
- Remote ballasts with quick disconnects
- Curved glass front corners- Sealed light lens cover
- UL listed submersible pump with adjustable discharge nozzle

No comments: